Friday, July 29, 2016

I told the OIPRD that the police did misconduct against me ( improper investigation ).

The OIPRD said "it's not misconduct".

Then some OIPRD police chick called me and said "at the time we thought you were guilty, but now we know you are innocent."

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ???



The prosecutor woman kept telling me to sign the peace bond, or else I have to wait months for a trial.

I told her give me my trial.

Suddenly she changed her mind, and said she going to withdraw all charges.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ???



The Human Rights Tribunal said the police didn't commit gender discrimination.

Because it's one woman and one man.

I wrote an appeal saying they forgot to mention that TWO girls were not questioned, because the police don't question TWO women for their lies and fake charges.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ???

http://mapps57a.blogspot.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment